Fast Shipping. We ship most orders within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
Free Shipping on U.S. orders over $75. shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
Shipping Charge is only $2.95 for all jewelry items shipped in the U.S. via USPS First Class Mail.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about shipping.
Contact us if an item is to ship outside the U.S and to Military Bases.
Contact us at 845-238-3977 to make other arrangements or if shipping outside of the Continental United States.
Shipping Method / Shipping Charge / Delivery Expectations
First Class Mail :$2.95 – Usually delivered within 2-5 business days after shipping.
For AFO/FPO/DPO – Usually delivered within 1-3 weeks after shipping.
Priority Mail : Shipping charge is calculated Usually delivered within 2-3 at checkout business days after shipping.
For APO/FPO/DPO usually delivered within 1-3 weeks after shipping
UPS Ground Shipping charge is calculated at checkout
UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping charge is calculated at checkout
UPS Next Day Air Shipping charge is calculated at checkout
Regular delivery for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will usually take an extra 3 days.
Express or Next Day Service is not available for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Please contact email@example.com to cancel an order. Since orders process quickly an order may already have been shipped and may be unable to be canceled.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Sonoda Silver and Style. If for any reason you are not pleased with an item that you purchased from us, simply return the item, in its original condition, within thirty (30) days of receipt for exchange or a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping charges). Refunds will be issued in the same method as the order was paid. The original shipping charge will only be refunded if the item was defective, received damaged or due to an error by Sonoda. Please follow the return procedure below:
1. If you want to exchange an item, please indicate on the invoice that was included in the package to you the following information:
a. reason for the exchange;
b. new item number;
c. new item name;
d. new item price; and
e. a daytime phone number in case we have to contact you about the exchange.
Your account will be credited the amount of the purchase price of the returned item (minus shipping charges), and then charged for the replacement item(s) plus the applicable shipping charge.
2. If you want to return an item, please indicate the reason for the return on the invoice that was included in the package to you. We appreciate your comments.
3. Place the item you are returning in its original packaging, in the original mailer (padded envelope or box, as appropriate) and a copy of the invoice.
Please do not return jewelry in a regular envelope.
4. You must ship the returned item to us via the US Postal Service to Sonoda Silver and Style at 2 Lake Street #6 Monroe, NY 10950. Since the safe return of your package is important, please insure your package for the full value of the item you are returning. We recommend that you use Delivery Confirmation to track the status of your package. Merchandise returned to Sonoda is the responsibility of the sender until it is received by us. Sonoda will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
5. Upon receipt, all returned items will be inspected prior to the refund being processed. In order to receive a refund or exchange, the item must not show signs of wear, damage or alteration. A credit will be issued to your original method of payment within fifteen (15) business days of our receipt of the returned item(s). When the adjustment has been made to your account, you will receive an email confirming that transaction.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.